Friday, December 9, 2011

A Friday filled with Fun...

A present waited for the students today in morning meeting.  We opened it together.  I bought 3-D Eye Spy for them.  This afternoon, while students made ornaments, we rotated some stations.

While some students played games (yes, educational, even if they didn't know it), others made ornaments and then we flip-flopped.  I had the boys in groups and the girls in another group.  I snapped some photos while the girls were making the ornaments.  (I am playing around with the miniature effect on my camera, so some faces are blurred.)

The class worked well together and didn't argue, fight, or tattle about game play.  Students helped clean up.  It was a great afternoon!!!

Playing Apples to Apples

Playing 3-D Eye Spy

Trying to get Zeke in the photo...He's definitely camera shy!

Creating some ornaments

Playing Eye Spy Word Wall Words

Playing on the iPads

Hanging our ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment