Sunday, August 19, 2012

New Additions

I have added a new behavior chart where students can see how they are doing through the day.  The large cup to the right is a new location for students to place their questions that they write during the day so I am not interrupted when I am conferring.  The basket to the left is filled with pencils for students' birthdays.  

This is our buddy reading area.  I purchased new baskets to contain these books to keep them away from our library.  

Our library!  I moved the shelves this year and the library looks HUGE!  You can see our books in bins on the floor.  We'll be going through the Queen Bee's book boot camp this week!

Argh, my messy desk!  I am working through all of the piles of papers that occur the first week of school.  I'll post a photo next Friday and hopefully you'll see a difference!

I moved our calendar so it's closer to our meeting area.  I  am hoping to have a math meeting and be more intentional of using our math talk here.  

1 comment:

  1. I like the behavior chart. We talk every day after school about what color Zachary was on and how the class did!

    ReplyDelete