Saturday, March 22, 2014

First Celebration

A friend of mine hosts a celebration on her site on Saturdays...I'm asking the kids to join in too.

Here's their celebrations from the week...

I want to celebrate writing because writing makes reading and I love reading. - Kenley
I want to celebrate everything because I am having the best day ever. - Sophia
I want to celebrate my baby sister. - Andrew
I want to celebrate reading because I started a chapter book yesterday and now I am on page 90! - Libby.


5 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful how much the kids LOVE to read and celebrate! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenley...way to go writing! Keep it up!
    Sophia...so happy to hear about your day! I hope today is even better!
    Andrew...I bet you are such a great big brother and a good helper!
    Libby Mae...I'm so proud of you finishing your book this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are all taking chances with your writing! Congrats Andrew on your new baby sister! Great job on your reading Libby! Keep writing so that we can read it Kenley! Sophia hope your great days continue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to celebrate all of you! Reading and writing are both so important ....and FUN! Andrew, you are such a great big brother! Keep celebrating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are all doing such an awesome job reading and writing! I love being able to read about what is important to you!

    ReplyDelete